Monday, January 9, 2017

Kelvin Yap - Indonesia

The internship that I had in Marketing Mechanics has been very insightful and overall a valuable experience.
I'm an Indonesian IT graduate from the University of Technology Sydney. The three months I spent with Marketing Mechanics flew by fast, but I'm glad I chose this company for my internship. I got to practice my skills in a professional environment, get a better understanding on the business side of things and learn some marketing.
The Marketing Mechanics team consisted of very helpful and unique people. It was a small team, but it was a very capable and hardworking team. They also have a great sense of humour!
Diane and the crew gave ample opportunities for the interns to experience new things while providing solid feedbacks all the time. Even as an intern, I felt there was a lot of trust and I felt included as part of the team.
Going through the Christmas rush was an interesting experience. The team was always on high gear and cranked up a lot of work week after week. I was also very lucky to experience Christmas celebrations with the team (great cruise, kris kringle and fun time decorating the office).
Big shout-out to Di, Bonnie, Andrew, Britt and Dan, also Will, Adam, David and Ivy for making the internship worthwhile. I also got to know the other interns Peter and Erica - both great people and we exchanged many stories during our internship.
I wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Best of luck,

Kelvin




No comments: